In June, Andaman7 is back in the States! We are proud to announce that our company will be attending the BIO International Convention on June 3-6, 2019 in Philadelphia, PA.
Andaman7 at #BIO2019
Andaman7 is rather familiar with the BIO International Convention. Last year, we already had the chance to attend the BIO congress 2018 in Boston.
This year, meet Vincent KEUNEN, CEO & Founder, as well as David LEVESQUE, VP Sales North America, to learn more about our services in the field of Personal Health Record (PHR) and secure medical information exchange. Thanks to our ePRO capacities, Andaman7 is also the solution to get better Patient Reported Outcomes (PRO) for R&D in the life sciences and healthcare sectors, for pharmaceutical companies and medical device manufacturing. Take this opportunity to discuss together how we can best support your treatment and drug development, clinical trials and quality of life studies.
We are available for you, so do not hesitate to contact us at B2B@andaman7.com to schedule a meeting!
Triple Play Platform
The Andaman7 platform is a Triple Play Platform. Why is that? First, because our solution combines a free mobile application (eHealth app), a solution for secure health data exchange (Health Intermediation Platform - HIP) and ePRO capacities. Secondly, it brings together three essential actors when it comes to improving health care: Patient, Care and Research. Finally, Andaman7 has three core missions: Empowering patients, Managing diseases and Measuring outcomes.
This demonstrates the platform approach of Andaman7 actually serves many stakeholders: Pharma, med device, patient associations, Federal Governments and patients. All are interested in better health outcomes through patient involvement and improved data management.
Here is an example of use cases Andaman7 is being used for as of today:
- For one of the top 10 pharma: Creating a trial ready cohort based on patient flare ups of symptoms in Crohn's disease. This fits the trial recruiting use case.
- For EORTC: Quality of Life survey in cancer in 10 countries, 10 languages and 40 hospitals in Europe. This fits the ePRO post market surveillance use case. EORTC is the largest cancer research association in Europe.
- For a national cancer patient association: Developing a cancer registry managed by the patient association/advocacy group. This fits trial recruiting + consent + RWE/PRO use cases.
- For one of the top 10 pharma: Returning data and insights to patients after a clinical trial (new FDA/EMA requirement).
- For one of the top 10 pharma: New method of collecting RWD and symptoms with a very efficient data capture interface.
- For a top tier consumer brand: Evaluating RWD about baby milk quality by parents.
- For Janssen-Cilag France: New method of collecting QoL data while reducing drop out rate through connected devices and widgets.
Not a real use case but worth mentioning: Andaman7 has been selected as the technology for a large EU commission backed project (7M€ total budget) for creating a patient centered health information exchange in EU countries. This fits the patient empowerment use case with high patient engagement, consent, and privacy.
About BIO 2019
The BIO International Convention is hosted by the Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO), which represents more than 1,100 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, state biotechnology centers and related organizations across the United States and in more than 30 other nations.
The key benefits of attending the 2019 BIO International Convention are access to global biotech and pharma leaders via BIO One-on-One Partnering, exposure to industry thought-leaders with over 500 education sessions at your fingertips, and unparalleled networking opportunities with 16,000+ attendees from 67 countries.