Andaman7, the award-wining health platform
- (2022) Our Founder Vincent Keunen is recognized as one of 100 Most Inspiring People in Life Sciences by leading US industry journal PharmaVoice.
- (2020) Our CEO, Vincent Keunen, is recognized as one of the top 10 digital health influencers by HIMSS, and the only one non US based. HIMSS is a global advisor, thought leader and member-based society committed to reforming the global health ecosystem through the power of information and technology. More info
- (2019) Youth Cancer Europe – In July 2019, Andaman7 was voted the "most useful mobile app" according to a live poll organized at Youth Cancer Europe Leadership Summit in Budapest. A great recognition for our CEO Vincent Keunen who is also a cancer survivor. Read his story.
- (2019) Tech Tour HTS HealthTech Summit – In June 2019, Vincent Keunen was selected to be one of the 40 presenting entrepreneurs of the Healthtech Summit taking place in Lausanne, relentlessly beating the competition of 180+ applications and impressing the Selection Committee.
- (2019) Janssen France National Datathon – In March 2019, Janssen France hosted the first national 48H Datathon focused on data and artificial intelligence as enablers for better care pathways and experience for the patients. The Andaman7 team won the Datathon on the hematology challenge, collecting quality of life data. More information.
- (2019) Blackbox Connect – Vincent Keunen is CEO of Andaman7 and was selected to participate in a highly sought after Google sponsored "Elevator" program, which selects some of the most promising start-ups in the world and sends them to San Francisco for a two-week intensive program. Only 15 start-ups were selected from among more than 300 submissions! Vincent took part in the BBC25 which was hosted from February 25 to March 8, 2019. The program is organized by Blackbox, a global founder accelerator based in Silicon Valley.
- (2018) Patient Numérique Award – Together with its partner the University Hospital of Liege (CHU Liege), Andaman7 won the Innovation of the Year Award for its unique interface with the hospital. More information.
- (2018) King Baudouin Foundation Award – Andaman7 collaborated on the ScarPath project – after wining the Award for the Best Patient Centric project, Andaman7 also won the prestigious Final Award supported by the King Baudouin Fondation for its collaborative project. More information.
- (2016) Agoria e-Health Award – Agoria, aka Belgium's largest employers' organisation and trade association, rewarded Andaman7 by giving the award for the best mobile health project in Belgium. More information.