There is no open position at the moment
But we are always interested in good profiles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We are not interested in being contacted by recruitment or offshoring firms or others.
iOS developer (H/F) - position filled
Andaman7 is an ambitious startup based in Liège (Boncelles) leading the way in the field of e-health! Our objective is to revolutionize healthcare as we know it today thanks to our Health Intermediation Platform and mobile apps (available on Android and iOS)!
The app in a nutshell:
- Anyone can create, manage and share their health records.
- A group of persons can Collaborate on the same health record (add info, add pictures, exam results).
- Patients have an active role in their care process: they can also add information in the app
- Privacy and security of the medical data: No cloud storage, peer-to peer technology
- High traceability of the information, full control of the information flows
- An easy way for hospitals to exchange medical files with their patients
- A small team with big ambitions: highly motivated, creative and fun people
- A pleasant work environment (countryside, open space, terrace, bbq, mini basketball court)
- An international minded company: english seldom written and spoken internally
- A boardgames-happy hours-Thursday every two weeks
- A boring work environment
- A routine job provider: startups need to be fast and flexible
- iOS development - Backend and frontend (Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, knowledge in Swift is highly appreciated)
- Continuous integration (Git, Jenkins, Sonar, unit testing)
- Java backend development (Spring, Hibernate, SOA architecture with REST APIs) is a plus
- Computer security knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of the medical industry is a plus
- Small team at first, startup spirit
- Scrum methodology
- Solid business financing
- Interesting career development opportunity based on the company's development
Apply by contacting us at email@example.com