A few weeks ago, we learned that we were selected to pitch at the health 2.0 in Barcelona (read our previous news about this). Vincent Keunen (CEO) and Philippe Lemmens (COO) took a trip to Spain to present our project and its perspectives in front of the most important e-health players from around the world.
A pitch on the main stage at "Doctor 2.0" special session", meetups with e-health players (mostly europeans, but also a few us based) , a few tapas and lots of discoveries... this trip was filled with useful experiences.
We were luck to have a good social media coverage during our several pitches and interventions; confirming that our solution keeps interesting people around the world :)
Pur key takeways from this trip:
- Patients' role is becoming more and more a focus
- Health 2.0 is a conference of a relatively modest size with high quality content
- We were able to meet several potential partners
- We also discussed with a few potential investors.
- Health2.0 is now part of HIMSS (we participated to the first HIMSS conference in Belgium a few weeks ago)
- The e-health sector is expanding very fast. Lots of new players on the market.
- The role of the doctor is evolving a lot thanks to new technologies.
- Patients are concerned about their options in healthcare, lots of them were attending the conference (Patients associations).