As a CHU-Liège patient, you can receive several documents from your health records directly on your Smartphone/Tablet. All you need to do to access those documents is to download Andaman7, a free mobile app.
Here what you need to do:
1. Download the Andaman7 app for free on your Smartphone/Tablet
2. Create a user account on the app by indicating your email address and a password. A confirmation email will be sent to your inbox and you will only have to click a button to validate your email address. Make sure the email address you use to create your Andaman7 account is the same one as the one given to CHU-Liège
3. If you have an ID-card reader and your PIN code, you can request the documents by going through the following steps:
- Connect your ID-card reader to your computer
- Make sure the latest version of the eID software is installed on your computer
- Insert your ID-card in your card reader
- Go to the identification portal
- If the connection with the ID-card reader failed (even after several tries), go to the next step.
4. If you don't have an ID-card reader or if you are at one of the CHU sites (Sart-Tilman or Notre-Dame des Bruyères), you can present yourself to the archives departement with your ID card:
- Sart-Tilman : Avenue de l’hôpital, 1 à 4000 Liège route 351
- Notre-Dame des Bruyères : Rue de Gaillarmont, 600 à 4032 Chênée niveau -2
5. Once subscribed, you will receive an email notification (max. 2 days after your subscription) informing you that your documents are ready in the application. You personal data is the first information that will arrive in your mobile app; the documents should follow in the next 2 hours. Only the documents from 1month ago or older will be sent to you. For any more recent document, CHU-Liège has a 30 days policy. This is meant to allow your medical team to aknowledge the documents and give you a better medical followup.
6. To find your health documents sent by the CHU, go to "My records" in the main menu of the app.